27 November 2015

My Facebook Account Was Suspended – It is Now Reinstated –

Enjoy it while you can!!
The old London Evening News
Earlier this week when I tried to log into my facebook account I found it had been suspended.  Why?  Don’t ask me.  A list of reasons were given as to why it might have been suspended but there was nothing definitive.  One of the reasons was that I might be impersonating myself!  So I had to send off a scan of my passport.
I hope the Israeli state wasn’t behind this as FB’s Mark Zuckenberg is apparently a Zionist.  And Israel loves to steal passports and details therein in order to make false passports in order to then carry out assassination operations.

Some people might recall the day of 19th January 2010 when Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh  was assassinated in Dubai by Israeli agents.
Well my Facebook account is back but no doubt will still be susceptible to a false or malicious complaint from Zionists/fascists or other malconents!
Enjoy while you can!!





Tony Greenstein 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit your comments below